- To add an additional 100 storage queues to an existing motor line.
- Space was a major issue; they had to use the existing space in the factory and around the production line.
- Installation needed to be done and completed without shutting down the plant’s main line.
- We installed a transfer car that took production-line pallets loaded with engines and transported them to a chain conveyor storage system.
- System was set up, tested, and perfected at Han-Tek; this enabled the final installation to be completed over a weekend.
- The chain conveyor storage system opened up more “buffer” space in the middle of the production line; that led to less downtime.
I Need A
Complete and submit the form below or call us for immediate assistance.