Consider a Career at Han-Tek
We realize our people have brought the company consistent success. For more than 50 years, we have sought out talented people like you. We will encourage you to realize the full value of your ideas, skills, and ambitions and watch them come to life in uniquely satisfying ways. With exceptional people designing, manufacturing, and promoting our products, we have the resources to offer satisfying careers throughout a wide array of business categories.
Current Job Openings
- Performs inspection on electrical parts to determine condition.
- Read drawings and understand basic electrical wiring
- Work alongside Electrical Service Techs to gain knowledge to work independently
- Instil the business need to outperform project budgets and meet on-time deliveries daily
- Strategize ways to improve the techniques of building panels and continuously work to improve current methods
- Utilize thorough understanding of mechanical and electrical schematics in daily tasks and projects
- Conduct tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality, and environmental regulations (ex. state laws, federal laws, ISO 9001, etc.), as well as Han-Tek policies and procedures
- Layout and wire back plates
- Layout and cut out panel boxes
Software Engineering Manager
- Leads the engineering team through concepting, design, programming, testing, and commissioning efforts
- Develops design documentation, aligned and traceable with project contractual requirements
- Interfaces with customer engineering and end-user contacts during project design and implementation cycle
- Develops software control and execution programs and applications to manage manufacturing processes in a near real-time environment
- Develops Factory Acceptance Test and Site Commissioning testing plans
- Actively participates in off-line testing of software / hardware interfaces
- Travels to site to support field efforts (25-35% travel required)
Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Leads mechanical engineering design efforts through concepting, design, BOM, assembly and detail drawings
- Performs on-site analysis for data gathering prior to design
- Develops design documentation aligned and traceable with project contractual requirements
- Effectively delegates work to controls and mechanical engineers as needed
- Interface with customer engineering and end-user contacts during project design and implementation cycle
- Designs complex electromechanical assemblies using SOLIDWORKS and AutoCAD
- Designs automated material handling equipment layouts using AutoCAD
- Develops FAT and Field Installation documentation as required
- Travels to site to support field efforts (10-15% travel required)
- Ability to climb ladders, work at heights, and occasionally lift 25 lbs.
Mechanical/Electrical Service Technician
Responsibilities and abilities required:
The Mechanical/Electrical Service Technician plays a vital role in the ongoing success of Han-Tek. Additional duties may be assigned to meet business needs. The essential duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Performs equipment repair on overhead crane, conveyor, and automation equipment
- Completes required inspection on overhead cranes and hoists
- Maintains project budgets and schedules
- Follows Han-Tek record keeping procedures for builds, inspections, and tests
- Completes system debug
As a Site Manager, you are responsible for profitable execution of assigned tasks, including project/service delivery, estimating, and financial management. Following standardized procedures, will determine optimum resource levels needed to meet schedule milestones and monitor workforce levels. You will ensure that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented and that change orders are approved prior to performance of work.
- Ensures compliance with local, state and federal legal requirements.
- Coordinates customer-training requirements.
- Adhere to all Han-Tek and customer safety standards, demonstrating a high degree of safety awareness for all Han-Tek employees and worksite-based subcontractors.
- Close coordination with Project Manager and/or Sales as applicable
- Assistance with and final check of equipment layouts
- Input into installation contractor selection. Occasionally for smaller projects, the Site Supervisor may hire local personnel and perform the installation “in-house”
- On-site receiving of shipments (documenting damage, inventory equipment, preparing lay-down areas, etc.)
- Manage subcontractor personnel and hold them to Han-Tek and customer standards; costs and installation time based on goals / budgets received from Project Manager.
- Installing, starting-up and troubleshooting equipment
- Assist in controls debug
- Maintain a balance between happy customers and helping Han-Tek complete the project quickly and profitably
- Respond to customer requests in a timely manner
- Check-in with the office and monitor voice mail and e-mail at least once, preferably twice daily
- Closely monitor the climate of personalities on the project. Anticipate problems and get help early feedback on project successes and challenges to be incorporated into Project Manager’s lessons learned document
- You communicate well with audiences at all levels, both internal and external. You take ownership of issues and can move simultaneously between diverse tasks with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Fill out this general application and join our talent network!