- The plant’s aging cranes that were more than 50 years old and did not meet current codes.
- Lack of remote controls forced workers to move to hazardous heights to operate and maintain them.
- Many health and environmental hazards made maintaining the existing cranes difficult.
- Design, engineer, build, and install necessary electrical and mechanical upgrades to the two 275-ton gantry cranes.
- Add AC inverter variable-frequency drives to enable the cranes to move at infinitely variable speeds along a rail, thus permitting precise positioning at gates.
- Specify new handheld radio controls so workers could operate the cranes from the very safe dam level rather than at perilous heights.
- Better functioning cranes are now able to ensure reliable water-level control.
- Crane maintenance capabilities are vastly improved.
- Worker safety has been immeasurably enhanced.
I Need A
Complete and submit the form below or call us for immediate assistance.